We are offering Kalmegh Extract
that is also known as Creat, Kariyat, Indian Echinacea, Maha-tita. It is an erect annual herb extremely bitter in taste in all parts of the plant body. The slender stem is dark green, with longitudinal furrows and wings along the angles. The small flowers are borne in spreading racemes. The fruit is a capsule. Andrographis contains many yellow-brown seeds.
- Andrographis is frequently used for preventing and treating the common cold and flu.
- Andrographis has anti-acne properties. Protects skin from pimples.
- An effective anti-biotic, anti-viral, anti-parasitic and immune system stimulant.
- A. paniculata is used in viral hepatitis, children's bowel complaints, gastric acidity, liver congestion, flatulence.
- Kills intestinal worms & support intestine.
- Decoction of the plant is blood purifier and is used for cure of torbid liver.
- Pack Size: 200Gram
- Packaging Type: Pouch
- Standardised for: 10% saponin