Marigold Dry Extacts
Calendula Officinalis Extacts
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kilogram
- Botanical Name: Calendula officinalis
- Common Name: Gendha flower, Marigold
- Standardised For: Upto 15% saponins
- Parts Used: Flower
- Calendula has been effective in treating juvenile acne. Calendula is beneficial in skin care, soothing inflammation, controlling bleeding and healing of damaged tissue.
- Calendula has strong astringent properties. Calendula is used in facial toners for oily skin.
- Calendula is effective against bacteria and is useful as an antiseptic lotion for minor cuts. Calendula is also active against bacteria that cause gastrointestinal infections.
- Infusion of the petals of Calendula is used as lotion for skin cleansing and softening.
- Calendula can relieve gallbladder problems, since it stimulates the release of bile from the gallbladder, thus relieving congestion.