Camellia SinensisIt is an evergreen shrub or small tree that is usually trimmed to below 2 m when cultivated for its leaves. It has a strong taproot. The flowers are yellow-white.Specifications:
- Botanical Name: Camellia sinensis
- Common Name: Green Tea, Kakuchi, Twig Tea
- Standardised For: 55% Polyphenol
- Parts Used: Leaves
- It has potential cancer fighting & strong antioxidant effect that protects the body from the damaging effect of free radicals.
- Green Tea inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
- Green Tea lowers total cholesterol levels & improves the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.
- Help to promote the burning of fat in the body, as well as to regulate blood sugar & insulin levels.
- Kills the bacteria that causes dental plaque.
- Regular consumption of Green Tea helps to reduce the risk of age-related degenerative brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease.