Bhumi Amla Extracts
Phyllanthus Niruri Extract
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kilogram
|Packaging Type||HDEP Drums|
- Botanical Name: Phyllanthus niruri
- Common Name: Bhuiamla, Stonebreaker
- Standardised For: 2% Bitters
- Parts Used: Whole plant
- Phyllanthus niruri helps in viral infections, liver disorders, bacterial infections.
- Phyllanthus is used for jaundice, gonorrhea and urinary tract infection.
- Phyllanthus is helpful in dyspepsia, colic, cough, indigestion, diabetes and is used to lessen edema and skin ulcers.
- Phyllanthus is given to sleepless children.
- Phyllanthus is applied externally for bone fracture.