Asparagus Racemosus Extracts
Asparagus Racemosus Extract 20%
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kilogram
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Brand||Himalayan Herbaria Inc.|
- Botanical Name: Asparagus racemosus
- Common Name: Shatavari, Satamuli
- Standardised For: Upto 20%, 40% saponins
- Parts Used: Roots
- Asparagus is considered as a rejuvenating female tonic for overall health and vitality. Used for treating infertility in both the sexes, menopausal symptoms and increases milk secretion during lactation.
- Asparagus is useful for the treatment of ulcerative disorders of stomach and duodenum.
- Asparagus is used as an anodyne, and galactagogue.
- The roots are useful in nervous disorders, dyspepsia, tuberculosis, cough bronchitis and general debility.
- Asparagus proves to be an effective demulcent for the dry and inflamed membranes of the lungs, stomach, kidneys and organs.
- Shatavari works as a rejuvenative to improve eyesight, when consumed for a prolonged duration.
- Delivery Time: 5 days
- Packaging Details: HDPE DRUMS